$15 · Assorted Vintage Items $15/Lot OR As Marked
- Vintage metal lithograph trash pail / garbage can with USA college sports pennants. There is some rust on this can & a dent. Colours are nice & vivid. Awesome for a sports themed boys room! Repurpose it into an awesome pendant lamp or garden planter... Dates back at least to the 70's but could be earlier. It's 11 1/2" tall. Top opening is 11 1/4" wide x 8" $5
- Bishop's University mug. This little mug has the University's motto which reads RECTI CULTUS PECTORA ROBORANT "Sound learning strengthens the spirit." Homer Laughlin. Excellent condition $5
- Large vintage mug/beer stein. Excellent Cond. $5 - 2 Antique Dominion of Canada decorative plates with coat of arms, dated from 1905 to 1921. Measure just over 5" in diam. There is some wear on the gold edges & hairline cracks on the back of one. $5/pair -$5/2 bone dishes. Sweet little clover patterned dish with embossed, scalloped edges & with delicate clover flowers. No maker's mark. Great condition, no chips or cracks. Pretty vintage bone dish with grasses & pale blue flowers, light all-over crazing. Backstamp - OP Co. China. "Bone dishes were considered a necessary part of a table setting for the Victorian table. The crescent-shaped dish was kept at the edge of the dinner plate so the bones removed from the fish could be stored away from the uneaten food. Bone dishes were most popular in the late 1890s and early 1900s." Kovels. Could use as a soap dish or to hold jewellery, keys...
- Vintage spade shaped pin dish $3
- Vintage teacup & saucer, Japan. Hairline crack on cup. Upcycle into a candle, bird feeder... $1
- Vintage LuRay Pastels pink dinner plate. Great condition $5.
- Limoges hotel ware dinner plate SOLD Pick up in Kanata. Check your junk mail folder for my reply as they sometimes go there rather than to inbox.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 05, 2017|
|Expiry||November 04, 2017|