The coin is a distinguished addition to your numismatic collection that celebrates not only the Canadian spirit but also the Royal Canadian Mint's exceptional craftsmanship as it is a unique celebration of our world-renowned Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins.
* Premium struck for added relief and greater detail.
* Celebrates the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 2014 ANA World's Fair of Money, held in Chicago, ILL.
* Officially authorized by the ANA World's Fair of Money.
* Elegant design is finely engraved and meticulously presented in a rare reverse proof finish (brilliant raised elements on frosted background).
* A distinguished addition to any numismatic collection that celebrates not only the Canadian spirit but also the exceptional craftsmanship offered by the Royal Canadian Mint.
* A unique celebration of the Royal Canadian Mint's world-renowned Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box.
* Mintage 7500
* Composition fine silver (99.99% pure)
* Finish proof
* Weight (g) 31.39
* Diameter (mm)38
* Edge serrated
* Certificate serialized
* Face value 5 dollars
* Artist RCM engravers (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Please see my other lists
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|