This is the fourth coin of a much sought-after series featuring hand-crafted Venetian glass creatures.
* Your stunning coin's Venetian glass leopard frog was handcrafted by master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio in Murano, Italy.
* Murano glass is world-renowned for its bright colours, which beautifully showcases the leopard frog upon a full colour, engraved lily pad.
* Your coin is the fourth in a series that pair engraved and painted flowers with a beautifully detailed rendering of a creature that is native to Canada's natural landscape.
* Your coin depicts a leopard frog peacefully basking in the sun's rays atop a bright green water-lily pad, next to the plant's yellow bloom.
* An impressive gift for nature enthusiasts or conservationists to commemorate a special occasion.
* A spectacular addition to your nature- or Canadiana-themed collection.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-maroon box with black beauty box.
* Compositionfine: silver (99.99% pure)
* Finish: proof
* Weight (g) 31.39
* Diameter (mm)38
* Edge: serrated
* Certificate: serialized
* Face value: 20 dollars
* Artist: Maurice Gervais (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Please see my other lists.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|