$115 · 1 oz Silver High Relief Piedfort Coin -25th Anniv. of Maple Leaf
For 25 years, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf has been a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion coin. This pure silver numismatic coin is a tribute to the Silver Maple Leaf's beauty and success since its introduction in 1988.
* The Piedfort returns! Last seen in 2010, the Piedfort format makes a dramatic return with this exceptionally designed and crafted coin.
* The word "piedfort" literally means "strong foot" in French and appeared centuries ago to mean "heavy measure" in minting. Today, "piedfort" indicates that your coin is thicker than usual.
* Exceptionally designed, your coin features our world-renown Silver Maple Leaf set to a bed of fallen leaves. Each leaf is precision-engraved and artistically finished, giving the coin further relief and luster.
* Your coin includes a commemorative "25 yrs/ans" mark, and is an excellent addition to 2013's sold-out Silver Maple Leaf collection.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a graphic beauty box.
* Composition: 99.99 % fine silver
* Finish: proof
* Weight (g) 31.39
* Diameter (mm)34
* Certificate: serialized
* Face value: 5 dollars
* Artist: Jean-Louis Sirois (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Please my other lists
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Category||Stamps & Coins|
|Posted||October 04, 2014|
|Renewed||December 17, 2016|
|Expiry||January 16, 2017|