A Stevenson (California) design based on Chesapeake Bay Oyster boats this light (under 150 lbs.) hand-built sailboat was modified in the planning to have Mainsail and Jib rigging. Full length keel, easy to beach and transport on trailer (included). Sails nicely even in moderate wind, handles well and very responsive.
- Maple dagger board, kick up rudder and taff-rail.
- Aluminum pipe mast and boom ($!50 when built), nylon running gear, cam cleats.
- Custom made Andrew Soper (Kingston) sails with sail bag ($450 new)
- Internal Styrofoam flotation
- On Bandit 15' single axle trailer with new lights, rear roller and carpeted bunks, 1-7/8" ball hitch, 2000 lbs rating. Worth $900 new
Only occasionally sailed; sails & rigging like new (stored inside); boat needs painting (interior and exterior) and some TLC. Little tire wear on trailer.
Sailboat with sails and trailer package
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|