- In Chapel Hill - in the west end of Orleans & what a difference it makes!
- Close to Innes & the 174 and a three-minute walk to Heritage Park - THE park where many dogs get to socialize every day!
- The location of this two bedroom, two bath bright home makes for really nice views! Plus, there are no direct rear neighbours!
- Desirable upper (versus lower) unit means the bedrooms are upstairs.
- Enjoy the traditional wood-burning fireplace in the open-concept living and dining room.From here, the patio door opens up to a spacious south-facing balcony.
- The eat-in kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, new in Jan. 2014, and they are included.
- The bedrooms are generously-sized and from the master, enjoy the view and fresh air from yet another balcony.
- Also conveniently located on the 2nd floor is the laundry/storage room as is the main bathroom.
- At time of listing, a few feet from the front door, a 2nd parking space (#19) is available for rent for $35 a month.
- Condo fees are $271/mth (includes building insurance, caretaker, management)
Thank you for visiting and we will be happy to entertain an offer on your behalf. We'll also be glad to help you with any questions you may have.
The information provided in this feature sheet has been prepared for your information only and is based on the vendor's best knowledge. No warranty is given and this document is not part of any contract.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|