Each made of pewter or brushed steel.
One rotates vertically (like a Ferris wheel), the other horizontally (like a carousel).
Photo frames in each are double-sided with a removable glass front on each side.
1. Vertical one:
* has 6 free-hanging double-sided frames for 3 x 2 in. landscape-shaped photos, for a total of 12
* each frame is removable from it's rail for ease of putting in its 2 photos
* each frame has a push-in rubber top strip to hold its 2 photos and 2 glasses in place
* overall 10 in. hi x up to 6.5 in. wide, with a 3 x 7 in. base
* with a scratchproof felt bottom
2. Horizontal one (Raquel Breane Signature brand):
* has 5 double-sided frames for 3.5 x 5 in. portrait-shaped photos, for a total of 10
* each frame has a cardboard spacer, and is filled from the top
* carousel is removable from its stand
* overall 10.5 in. hi x up to 9 in. wide, with a 6 in. dia. base
$10 each, or both for $15
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|