$160 · 2013 Holiday Season Silver Coin -Venetian Glass Candy Cane
Features a Venetian glass candy cane handcrafted in Murano, Italy
This exceptionally beautiful coin is the first coin in a series featuring an engraved and painted festive design with a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted Venetian holiday element created by Cortella & Ballarin s.n.c, a master glassmaker in Murano, Italy.
All previous Murano coins have sold out quickly. Order yours today!
* Your coin's Venetian glass candy cane was handcrafted by a master glass-maker in Murano, Italy. Murano glass is prized around the world for its clear, vibrant colours.
* This is the fourth coin in a series of our world-renowned coins featuring one-of-a-kind Venetian glass embellishments on beautifully engraved and painted festive design.
* The design on your coin is finely engraved and meticulously presented in a beautiful proof finish (frosted raised elements on a mirror background).
* Your coin is a unique and beautiful gift to celebrate the holiday season.
* Your coin is rendered in fine silver (99.99% pure) and is GST/HST exempt.
Designed by Canadian artist Maurice Gervais, your coin features a collection of holiday symbols, including a cluster of poinsettia leaves beneath a decorative ornament, a five-pointed star and a red, white and green glass candy.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
*Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
*Finish: proof (with colour and Venetian glass candy cane on the reverse)
*Weight (g) 31.39
*Face value20 dollars
*Artist: Maurice Gervais (coin), Cortella & Ballarin s.n.c. (candy cane) (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Please see my other listings.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Category||Stamps & Coins|
|Posted||December 12, 2014|
|Renewed||April 15, 2018|
|Expiry||May 15, 2018|