$489,900 · 4 BED 2 STOREY ROW UNIT IN THE GLEBE!
WELCOME TO 219 PATTERSON AVENUE (THE GLEBE)
- WOW! Wonderful freehold in the Glebe under 500k!!!
- Well maintained four bedroom row in amazing location steps to Patterson's Creek Park & walking distance everything else!
- Cute, low maintenance landscaping
- BBQ area at rear via kitchen access
- Newer roof (membrane) ready to accommodate a massive roof top patio
- Large eat-in kitchen with good cabinet & counter space
- Flooded in natural light, the living & dining room is open for entertaining family & friends
- Main floor with 9'9'' ceilings
- Hardwood floors on both levels & restored trim throughout provides old Glebe charm
- All ceilings have no stipple and walls are freshly painted (Sept 2016)
- New light fixtures throughout (2016)
- Front load laundry in basement where storage is plentiful
- A great way into the Glebe, just move in and enjoy!
NOTE: Taxes according to City of Ottawa Property Tax Estimator.
PARKING: Street permit parking available at city for approx $750/yr. Sellers have 2 cars & are always able to find parking (except Glebe garage sale & Art in the Park) along the rows of 219 Patterson.
OTHER INCLUSIONS: All light fixtures, wood shelving in bsmt, kitchen island, armoire in 2nd bedroom
Call Jazz Dicaire for additional information. Thank you for visiting and we would be pleased to entertain an offer on your behalf.
The information provided in this feature sheet has been prepared for your information only and is based on the vendor's best knowledge. No warranty is given and this document is not part of any contract.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 09, 2016|
|Renewed||October 11, 2016|
|Expiry||November 10, 2016|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|