$200 · 4 winter Toyo tires with mounted VW mag rims - 205/50/15
1. Four (4) Toyo Snowprox S952 winter tires with good treads (only used two seasons) - 205/50/15
2. Four (4) Volkswagen aluminum mag rims (original cost = $2,400)
Recently bought new car and these tires don't fit. Tires only used two seasons at around 12,000 kms/year for a Volkswagen GTI.
Original tire price was $150 per tire - or $600 for four not including any of the mag rims. Rims are mounted on all four tires. Selling for the inexpensive price of $50/tire or $200 for the set.
Tire Description: The Snowprox S952 is an asymmetric, winter, high performance tire for performance cars. It is designed for drivers who demand extra winter traction while maintaining the wet and dry traction of their all-season performance tires. The tires have:
* High Silica Compound - Enhances wet grip and braking, while maintaining traction in low temperatures.
* Three Wide, Straight Grooves For Water Evacuation - Provides excellent water evacuation for resistance to hydroplaning.
* Large Independent Blocks - Increases traction in snow with added edge grip.
* Open-Slanted Blocks - Improves cornering grip in snow.
* Shallow Sipe Arrangement - Increases grip on snow and ice without sacrificing dry or wet performance.
* Multi-Wave Sipes - Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride. Increase snow traction.
The Snowprox S952 received high ratings - http://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Reviews/Toyo/Snowprox+S952#features
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 14, 2016|
|Expiry||November 13, 2016|