The red papers in the pix are to label the cable lengths.
4 with a flat ½ in. wide type A male connector at one end (typically at a computer), and a ¼ in. square type B male connector at the other end (typically at a device, like a printer).
Can be lengthened with the extension cables further below.
* two 10 ft. long, white, heavy gauge
* two 6 ft. long, black, medium gauge
4 extensions with a flat ½ in. wide type A male connector at one end, and a similar female at the other.
Can be connected in series (male to female) for increased length.
* one 10 ft. long, medium grey, heavy gauge
* one 10 ft. long, black, light gauge
* one 6 ft. long, dark grey, heavy gauge
$2 each ($14 total), or all 7 for $10 total
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|