APPLY TODAY: Hiring Kitchen Assistant for Ottawa!
Kids & Company is proudly known to be Canada's largest corporate childcare! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Kitchen Assistant acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team to assist in the overall day to day operations of all food preparation and cooking at the child care facility.
* Maintains clean and sanitary kitchen and storage facilities;
* Ensures safe food storage and disposal;
* Daily log of food temperatures, refrigerator and freezer templeratures;
* Does all the cooking, baking and food preparation for the daycare under the supervision of the head chef. Baking should be completed a day in advance if necessary;
* Responsible for preparing the food for field trips and school age programs;
* Complies with all health and hygiene requirements under all food safety legislation;
* Performs other related assignments as required.
* Current Food Handling Certificate
* Must have a current driver's license
* Experience in a daycare environment would be an asset
* Pre-security clearance is performed prior to employment.
* Ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff
* High standard of professionalism and Enthusiasm for serving public
* Must have culinary skills and be able to use and operate common kitchen machines.
* Able to work safely around stoves and chemicals while having the endurance to spend many hours standing, walking and lifting heavy objects
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
- We are Award Winners
- We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
- We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 29, 2016|
|Expiry||October 29, 2016|