VERY MUSICAL, SMOOTH AS SILK!
Clean, smoke-free, 100% original pair;
Grilles will be included, also very clean
Bowers and Wilkins is one of the most recognized names in music industry.
In fact, their big monitors have been the standard for studio monitoring for over 40 years. Even with lesser designs they strive for one thing only - THE MUSIC.
* MADE IN ENGLAND, 1981
* Real walnut veneer
* 8 Ohms at 87 db efficiency
* 6 1/2" rubber surround woofers, DW200/10 160mm piston with 26mm high temperature voice coil.
* 1" dome tweeters, TW26/10 26mm high temperature epoxy-bonded voice coil and polyester weave dome
* 75 - 20,000 Hz
* Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 75 Watts RMS/ch
* Normal listening level: 1-5 Watts output;
5 Watts is already very loud.
* THD: less than 1% measured at 300-19,000Hz
To compare, many Bose speakers have THD of at least 15%
* 19 H x 10 W x 9 1/4 D" at 14.5 LBS each
The DM10 was developed in 1981 to meet the following parameters; a loudspeaker system of compact dimensions, cost effective in design, and orthodox in styling
It was felt essential to have a high quality wood veneered enclosure which, from a styling aspect would look equally at home in a vertical or horizontal format.
The result was the DM10 design, a really competitive B&W loudspeaker with the broadest possible appeal.
Imaging is clear, and the sounds of the instruments come from where they should come from.
The crossover is a true 3rd order Butterworth configuration optimized for maximum performance and accuracy.
The crossover network has a generously over-designed power handling ability.
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Tannoy, Dynaco, Marantz, Pioneer, Infinity, JBL, Rega, Klipsch, Sony, Sansui, NAD, Kenwood, Rogers, Philips amp, receiver, CD player, tape deck, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|