$195 · CLASSIC SONY STR-V2 AM/FM STEREO RECEIVER *BEAUTIFUL SOUND*
WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW
Clean in and out, dust-free, smoke-free.
All controls were deoxidized and lubed and are noise-free.
Bias voltages were adjusted to 22mV L/R, per service manual, for best performance, stability and sound quality.
Tuner bearings were lubed.
Sony's STR-V line was export only from Japan and sold well in Europe. Didn't sell quite as well in the North America, which is why these units are hard to find in Canada.
Sony STR-V2 was made in 1979 and featured 35 watts per channel (short term power/channel). It has that early Sony classic look which is understated and sophisticated with the green dial glow and brushed knob faces.
* 25 WPC RMS at less than 0.3% THD
* Normal listening level: 1 Watt output
* True complimentary DC power amplifier
* Employs nice Sanken output transistors: 2SC1826+2SA768 pairs, audiophile grade Nichicon capacitors, Alps pots.
* Uni-phase IF filters
* PLL multiplex decoder
* FM frequency linear dial scale
* FM muting
* Tape(Aux) In/Out, Phono input
* Professional 11-position stepped volume control
* Loudness switch
* Signal strength meter
* Center channel meter
* Stereo indicator light
* Extra power outlet
* Speakers A; Headphones jack
* 18 1/4"W x 5 3/8"H x 12 1/4"D (46.5 x 14.5 x 31 cm)
This vintage Sony line from 1978-1980 is famous for its sweet dynamic sound, that compares well to new stereos selling for CAD $1500-2500.
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Denon, Kenwood, Sansui, Sherwood, Tannoy, Yamaha, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 28, 2016|
|Renewed||May 13, 2017|
|Expiry||June 12, 2017|