Regular $200.00 - Great price $125.00.. up (depending on shaft choice)
Stock item "D"
This is a used driver head in good shaft, assemble with a new shaft and new grip and new headcover.
Weight ports with adjustable weights..for draw or fade bias.
The driver is left hand, (Regular of Stiff shafts) at neutral 9.5 degree loft setting. You can also us its adjust adaptor of other multiple loft settings.
This is Callaway's first adjustable driver allowing for different launch angles and and shaped shots. The RAZR fit also has the latest technology in their newly designed and optimized hyperbolic face. This new face is designed to maintain ball speeds for "off center" hits outside of the main sweetspot. Also adding to promote more accuracy in your natural shape shot at impact ( fade or draw) is the new adjustable weight design in the toe and heel of the head. This allows you to set your controlled weight setting to promote controlled shot shapes at impact.
* Clean design from address (no alignment aids)
* True full 460cc head volume.
* Face is adjustable and it's noticeable when changed.
* Callaway's familiar solid feel and sound at impact.
* Easy to use protective headcover.
* The face angle is adjustable independent of shaft rotation.
* 12g and 2g weight adjustment ability improves accuracy .
* Use any MFG wrenches (TORX) to adjust head and weights
The ball speed is nearly equal to any of Callaways top line designs. On off hits the forgiveness is superior with the correct shaft tweaks and weight adjustments.. Definitely a game changer compared to the "old static prefixed " driver combinations.
I have a number of golf shafts to choose from and a number of flexes.
This shaft is spine aligned to a true neutral position. You will not be disappointed with the performance of this driver.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|