Qualified and Dependable Caregiver/ Babysitter Needed!
My husband and I are expecting to have our first baby at the end of this year. We're very excited and happy to have this little bundle of joy into our family. I work as a full-time manager at a Clinical Research Site and I needed to travel out of the country sometimes while my husband works as a sub-contractor in painting houses in the construction. With our busy work schedule, we are in need of a very reliable person to look after our baby while both of us are not at home.
We are looking for a caregiver/ babysitter that loves children, very mature, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker.
The following will be the responsibilities of the caregiver/ babysitter:
* Will be able to work from 8AM until 4PM Mondays to Fridays and some weekends if necessary
* Feeding the baby with pre-expressed milk and properly follow the pre and post feeding things to do
* Putting the baby for naps
* Changing nappies and clothing and putting them in the laundry basket
* Bathing the baby as required
* Playing with the baby
* Taking the baby for a walk with the stroller
* Reading books to the baby
* Making sure baby is comfortable all the time
* Informing the parents immediately for any emergencies
Possible candidate should possess the following:
* current First Aid certificate
* current BLS certificate
* Police check certificate
* Caregiver/ Babysitter certificate
* 1-2 years experience as Babysitter/ caregiver
Negotiable upon interview and depending on experience.
In return, you will be well treated and will receive a good wage and meals, have full use of the house, and be treated as one of the family.
Please email a detailed current resume with details of your previous babysitting/ caregiving experience, a cover letter and written references to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 10, 2017|
|Renewed||October 14, 2017|
|Expiry||November 13, 2017|