Experienced Bicycle Mechanic Required
Scooteretti is a busy, growing electric bike shop in Ottawa. We're looking for an experienced, mature bicycle mechanic to join the family. We're looking for the best of the best and for someone who has the passion and insight to join our family and grow with us as we expand.
We are a full sales and service shop for traditional bicycles, electric bicycles and electric scooters, so you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a bike shop with a preference with someone who is an accredited bicycle mechanic.
Our brand new state of the art retail space is both inviting and equipped with all the state of the art equipment in a clean workshop.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out some or all of the following:
- Assembling new bike
- Bicycle repairs (traditional and electric)
- Identifying faults, damage and wear
- Repairing and/or replacing damaged or worn-out components
- Wheel truing
- Ability to completely rebuild a bicycle with no supervision
- Fitting accessories
- Safety checks
- Advising customers regarding work required
- Estimating costs (labour and parts) and providing customer quotes
- Service writing
- Dealing with customer queries and offering product or general cycling advice
- Assisting with on the floor sales of new products
- General bicycle shop duties
You possess the following skills:
- Technical knowledge with preference to someone who has been trained and certified
- Good organization and time keeping
- A meticulous and thorough approach
- Consistency and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Team-working skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Engaging, friendly and positive attitude
- Interest in cycling and knowledge of local cycling routes
- Computer skills are an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
This is a full-time position.
Wage to be determined based on experience and level of training.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We will not accept any in store drop offs or phone calls.
Scooteretti is an equal opportunity employer.
email your résumé to: email@example.com
Employer Website: www.scooteretti.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 20, 2015|
|Renewed||December 01, 2016|
|Expiry||December 31, 2016|