$1,400 · Fully Furnished Downtown/Centertown Condo - Lebreton Flats
Bright, quiet 1-bed, 1-bath luxury apartment on the 6thfloor, perfectly situated just minutes from offices in downtown Ottawa and across the river on the Quebec side ? indoor parking included.
This beautiful urban condo is centrally located near the LeBreton OC Transpo Station, Portage Bridge to Quebec, is less than 5 minutes from highway 417, and is connected to the bicycle paths of the Ottawa River parkway.
Close to Parliament Hill, the Byward Market, the Rideau Canal, the Rideau Shopping Centre, the War Museum, Sparks Street, and the Mill St. Brew Pub, with close neighbourhoods including Little Italy, Chinatown, and Westboro.
- Covered Private Balcony with spectacular view of the war museum and Ottawa River
- Natural ash hardwood floors
- Floor to ceiling windows in living room and bedroom
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Ceramic tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, and bathrooms
- 4 stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, microwave/fan, dishwasher)
- Full-size in-suite front-end load washer and full size dryer
- Hydro is approx. $30/month, all other utilities (heat, A/C, cold & hot water) are included in the rent.
- Large storage space
- Indoor parking spot close to the elevator
- Queen sized bed frame with storage drawers
- Stylish Leather couch & chair, lounge chair, and coffee table
- Cozy dinette table + chairs, and kitchen bar stools
- 42? wall mounted plasma TV
Building amenities included:
- Secure bike storage area near the parking facility
- Exercise studio (cardio machines, free-weights, misc..) with sauna
- Party room with full kitchen, bathroom, and massive new TV
- Roof-top patio (floor above the unit) with BBQ area with 360 degree views of downtown Ottawa and the Ottawa River
Availability: Nov. 1st
- First and last month rent required
- One year lease minimum.
- No smokers and no pets please.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 14, 2012|
|Renewed||October 07, 2016|
|Expiry||November 06, 2016|