Corner Cupboard & Hanging Wall Cabinets, Antique & Modern
Get your stuff up off the floor and onto the wall!
These cabinets are perfect for the cottage, bathroom, laundry room, mud room, rec room or smaller condo.
- Photo #1: This item is a reproduction in Forest Green with an antique look. It appears somewhat darker indoors than out.
The dimensions taken at the widest points are 37" high, 27" wide and 11.5" deep ($250.
- Photo #2 shows a genuine antique medicine cabinet, restored and refinished by my own hand. Dimensions are 26" high, 19.5" wide and 6.5" deep. Someone actually turned this one upside down, added wooden feet. So it could also be used as a dresser-top cabinet with mirror.
- Photo #3 shows another antique pine cabinet with a primitive look. Dimensions are 18" x 29"and the depth is 8". Your choice on items #2 or #4 at $225 each.
- Photo #4 shows a wall cupboard in honey pine. The dimensions are 40" high, 20" wide and 7" deep. Four internal shelves and one external. This one is not antique. Price $175.
- Photo #5: This one is 32" high, 22" wide and 10" deep. Two internal shelves and one external. The doors have caned panels and to complete the look and I added two antique brass and ceramic pulls $98.
- Photo #6: An antique pine medicine cabinet, with pressed glass in the door and two internal shelves. Dimensions: 19" x 25" and 7.5" depth. Completely refinished ($225).
- Photo #7: Another one, this time in maple and refinished ($225).
- Photo #8: A small pine corner cupboard for thqt small corner of your home (not antique). Height is 66" and width 21" ($298).
If you like Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or check out my other ads.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 18, 2012|
|Renewed||June 30, 2017|
|Expiry||July 30, 2017|