Interviewers for exciting research project on impaired driving
Beirness and Associates, a local research company, is recruiting for the role of interviewers to conduct an important and exciting research project on alcohol, drugs and driving. This project, funded by the Government of Ontario, is entitled 'Roadside Survey 2017'.
Job Description: Interviewers will work as part of a survey team, collecting data at roadside for up to 3 weeks in October 2017. The survey is conducted on Wednesday through Saturday nights between the hours of 9:00pm and 3:00am, at various locations across Ontario. Interviewers travel to the data collection location on the Wednesday (departure time depends on travel time) and return to Ottawa on Sunday.
What we offer:
- $20/per hour plus $30 per day for meals when traveling outside of Ottawa
- we cover the travel costs (hotels, transportation) to get to and from the data collection locations
- paid training
- a unique job experience
You need to be available for ALL training dates and survey dates to be considered.
Training will take place in Ottawa on the following dates:
* Thursday October 5, 2017, 6pm to 10 pm
* Friday October 6, 2017 6pm to 10 pm
* Saturday October 7, 2017, 2pm to 10 pm
* Sunday October 8, 8pm to 12am
* Week 1: Wednesday, October 11 - Sunday, October 15, 2017
* Week 2: Wednesday, October 18 - Sunday, October 22, 2017
* Week 3: Wednesday, October 25 - Sunday, October 29, 2017
Interviewers travel to the data collection location on the Wednesday (departure time depends on travel time) and return to Ottawa on Sunday.
Note - this is not full time work. Interviewers typically work a total 80 hours for the training and 3 weeks of survey work.
For further information on how to apply please email:
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 10, 2017|
|Expiry||October 10, 2017|