$145 · KENWOOD KA-89 STEREO INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER AMP JAPAN 100 WPC RMS
ALL-ORIGINAL, NO REPAIRS
Output transistors: premium Matsushita 2SB1163 +2SD1718 pairs
CLEAN, DUST-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW
Amazing sound with CD
The Kenwood KA-89 is not your run of the mill Integrated Stereo Amplifier.
I removed the cover and took a picture to illustrate why.
This amp has a massive transformer / power supply for it's size.
This is one heavy amplifier again, for its size.
Sound quality is Excellent with plenty of headroom.
Thoroughly tested all functions and features work as they should.
Both left and right channels have equal, powerful output.
Lamps, meters, indicators, switches, controls all perform their intended functions.
* Made in Japan, 1990
* Discrete Power Amplifier Circuitry
* Wide Dynamic Range Amplifier
* Sliding bias circuit for optimum performance under all conditions (same as New Class A)
* Runs in class A up to 3 Watts output, then switches to class B operation
* Normal listening level: 1 Watt output
* 100 + 100 Watts, RMS
* THD: 0.01%
* SNR: 70dB (MC), 86dB (MM), 107dB (line)
* Output: 150mV (line)
* 44 x 13.3 x 33.3 cm at 9.4 KG
* CD Direct mode for cleanest, purest sound
* Power Level Meters
* Speakers A, B A+B, off 4~16 Ohms
* Headphones jack
* CD, Phono MM, Tuner, Aux1, Tape1/Aux2, Tape2/Aux3
* Bass, Treble, Balance, Volume
* 3 extra power outlets
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Marantz, JBL, Yamaha, Tannoy, Philips, Sansui, Luxman, Sony, NAD, Scott receiver, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 13, 2017|
|Expiry||September 12, 2017|