Kids & Company is proudly Canada's Largest Corporate Childcare! Although Kids & Company employees share common goals and vision for our company, they come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities that we serve.
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Assistant to Join our Team!!
Start Date: ASAP
Job Status: Full time
Reporting to the Head Chef acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team to assist in the overall day to day operations of all food preparation and cooking at the child care facility.
* Does all the cooking, baking and food preparation for the daycare under the supervision of the head chef. Baking should be completed a day in advance if necessary;
* Responsible for preparing the food for field trips and school age programs;
* Responsible for preparing food for catering events at and associated with the child care center.
* Complies with all health and hygiene requirements under all food safety legislation;
* Assist in kitchen operations including scheduled cleaning and sanitizing of appliances, counters, cupboards and drawers;
* Performs other related assignments as required.
* Current Food Handling Certificate
* Experience in a daycare environment would be an asset
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and respond appropriately to client, children and staff needs as well as communicate with tact and diplomacy
* High energy level with a strong work ethic
* Must have culinary skills and be able to use and operate common kitchen machines.
* Able to work safely around stoves and chemicals while having the endurance to spend many hours standing, walking and lifting heavy objects
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 03, 2016|
|Expiry||November 02, 2016|