Make me an offer!
In original boxes, Maxxum QTsi and Minolta Maxxum 4 easy-to-use SLR cameras which includes a detachable 35-80mm lens and a 75-300mm zoom lens and many other accessories.
Please note that the Minolta Maxxum 4 displays a blue tint when looking into the viewfinder but this does not affect the quality of the photos being taken and developed. The blue tint is located only at the outermost far edge of the left and right sides, not top and bottom. There is no correction to this issue and even some newer cameras today experience this problem.
The lot includes:
- Minolta Maxxum QTsi and 4 bodies
- 2 Minolta lenses; 35-80mm & 75-300mm zoom with 2 lens caps and 2 lens caps straps
- 2 adjustable Minolta neck straps
- User's manuals for both
- 2 brand new Energizer CR2 lithium batteries
- 3 rolls of Fujifilm 400 and 1 roll of Loblaw's pre-paid processing 200
- Magic Lantern guide for Minolta Maxxum QTsi, pocket/travel edition
- Idiot's Guide to Photography, pocket/travel edition
- Minolta camera bag
- Minolta tabletop mini tripod
- Camera filter step-up ring 49mm to 62mm
- Optex 62mm cross screen 4 pt optical camera filter
- Hoya 49mm Skylight optical camera filter
- Close-up (+1, +2, +4) 49mm optical camera filter with small case
- Viewfinder eyecup
- Optex lens-pen cleaner
All items listed above are in mint condition except for the issue with the Maxxum 4 viewfinder.
- Easy-to-use single-lens reflex camera
- Automatic pop-up flash with 4 modes
- Programmed auto-exposure plus 5 preset exposure modes
- Automatic or manual focus
- Autofocus with full manual options
- Three autofocus modes: single-shot, continuous/predictive, and automatic
- Honeycomb-pattern metering system ensures beautiful photos under the most difficult lighting condition
- Quartz date back imprints the date or time right onto the photo
- Built-in flash
Make me an offer!