NOW HIRING CHEF FOR KANATA!
Kids & Company is looking for an AMAZING CHEF to join our Award Winning Team!!
Reporting to the Chief Food Ambassador, acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team to assist in the overall management of day to day operations of all food preparation and cooking at the child care facility.
* Daily reporting to head office;
* Ordering all of the food supplies from the head office bi-weekly;
* Once food supply is delivered, verifying that all boxes of food are accounted for;
* Daily log of food temperatures;
* In addition to regular cooking, the chef is responsible for preparing special meals and snacks for all allergen children, vegetarians and any other special diet needs. The chef should have an updated list of allergen children monthly;
* Responsible for preparing food for catering events at and associated with the child care center;
* Complies with all health and hygiene requirements under all food safety legislation;
* Performs other related assignments as required.
* A college diploma or certificate in a culinary cooking program
* Current Food Handling Certificate
* Must have a current driver's license
* Experience in a daycare environment would be an asset
* Pre-security clearance is performed prior to employment.
* Ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff
* Infant/Child C.P.R. and First Aid updated yearly
* High standard of professionalism
* High energy level with a strong work ethic
* Able to work safely around stoves and chemicals while having the endurance to spend many hours standing, walking and lifting heavy objects
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 07, 2016|
|Expiry||November 06, 2016|