Pregnancy and Parenting Books
Pregnancy and Parenting Books All 5 Books are very informative and practical!
1. YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy
America's favorite doctors Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz cover pregnancy from conception to birth.
Few life experiences feature emotional swings as extreme as those of pregnancy—it's a monumental mix of both intense excitement and skip-a-beat anxiety. You talk about the ups and downs, the cravings and the nausea, the maternity clothes and the stretch marks. During this 280-day journey, this sometimes scattered mind-set is perfectly natural—and healthy. This book will help ease your tension by teaching you not only about what you can do but also why you should do it. They'll explore the biology of your body with amazing insights.
2. The Mother of all pregnancy books by Ann Douglas: An all Canadian Guide to Conception, Birth and Everything in Between.
3. The Happiest Baby on the Block (National Bestseller): The New Wy to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer
4. America's Bestselling Parenting Series:
What to EXPECT: THE FIRST YEAR
5. What to EXPECT: THE SECOND YEAR
Worth over $100
$10 EACH Book
$45 for all
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 02, 2016|
|Renewed||January 10, 2017|
|Expiry||February 09, 2017|