MCINTOSH - LIKE SOUND
NICE SHAPE, WORKS AND SOUNDS GREAT
Designed by Kensonic Labs, including folks who founded Accuphase.
Was cleaned and detailed in and out;
All controls and connectors de-oxidized and lubed
All-original circuits, no repairs
* Japan, 1973
* MSRP in 1973: USD $390 = CAD $510, plus tax, equal to $2633 loonies+tax in 2015, according to inflation calculator
* Weight: 25 LBS
* 5-gang, 2-FET RF front end
* Dual 4-stage Murata ceramic filters
* 100dB channel selectivity
* All-discrete MPX section
* All-discrete audio output stage
* FM, AM
* Variable level
* Muting: Off, 1, 2
* MPX filter
* Stereo Multipath
* FM: Auto, Stereo only, Mono
* Tuning and Multipath indicators
WONDEFUL SOUND, LIQUID, DEEP AND RICH, LIKE BEST VINTAGE MARANTZ AND SONY TUNERS
(150, 20B, ST-5000F, ST-5130)
I find the sound KT-8005 to be very close to that of Accuphase T-100.
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Sansui, Pioneer, Denon, JBL, Tannoy, Rotel, Marantz, NAD, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|