WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW, NO ISSUES
No distortion, nice fast and deep full volume sound with great dynamic range.
Klipsch Heresy are bass light (flat at 120 Hz, but -3dB at 63 Hz),
so a sub such as this is a great solution for that bass issue.
There are 2 sets of terminals, one for signal in from the amp/receiver & the other for speaker out.
* Made in U*S*A, 1992
* MSRP: USD $350 +tax in 1991 = CAD $700 +tax in 2016, per inflation calculator
* Power handling: 100 Watts Continuous, 500 Watts Peak
It can go as loud as you wish.
* Type: Twin Bandpass
* Drivers: Dual voice coils each, 2 x K-1004-K 8" (20.32cm) Injected Carbon Graphite cones
* Rubber suspension (no foams to rot)
* 38 - 150 Hz
* Sensitivity: 91dB 8 Ohm, 94dB 4 Ohm (controlled by impedance switch)
* Impedance: 8 ohm at low output / 4 ohm at high output
(Toggle switch at the bottom for high or low output)
* 24.25" (61.6cm) x 15.9" (40.4cm) x 12.25" (31.1cm)
* WEIGHT: 42 lbs. (19.1kg)
This Klipsch box is big and heavy, make sure you have enough space. I will advise you how to connect wires properly.
KG SW is hard to find in any color (black and walnut were basic colors), Classic Oak finish is double rare.
One of these subs recently sold in German online auction for 290 Euro.
See link for details
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old JBL, Sansui, Tannoy, Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Philips, Akai amp, receiver, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|