Log In needed $425 · RARE LUXMAN LV-117 STEREO INTEGRATED AMP AMPLIFIER R-117 's SIBLINGReport Ad
TOP OF THE LINE LUXMAN AMP IN 1990
RARE 100/120/220/240V WORLD VOLTAGE SWITCH!
NICE ! HUGE! SERVICED!
110 WPC RMS, 16 KG
Has about 90% of performance of the famous R-117, considered by many THE best receiver ever (also TOTL of that year), and exact same sound signature; big, BIG sound, strong bass drive, sweet velvety mids, clear smooth highs, very detailed.
Maintenance service done 09/2016:
Cleaned in/out, detailed, all controls deoxidized/lubed,
cold solder joints reflowed with fresh solder, relay cleaned,
bias voltages adjusted to 11mV L/R, per factory specs, for best performance/stability and sound quality.
* DC High Power amp
* Huge EI power transformer, one of the biggest ever
* Near Cola can sized Nippon-Chemicon filter capacitors
* FETs used for all critical functions, for that transparent sweet sound
* 110 WPC RMS at 0.05% THD (8 Ohm)
* Dynamic power at 2 Ohms: 450 Watts/Ch !!
* 10 - 100,000 Hz
* 44 x 17 x 42.5 cm
* Metal feet
* CD Direct
* Tone Defeat
* Digital Direct mode
* Pre Out/Main In
* CD, Tuner, Aux1, Aux2, LD/VHD (front input, can be used for iPod)
* Tape loops: Tape/DAT1, Tape2, Tape3/Video3
* Tape Rec
* Video1, Video2 (Audio RCA + Video)
* Digital inputs: 2 coaxial, optical
* Digital output: coaxial
* Speakers A,B, A+B, Off
* Headphones jack
* -30 dB Mute
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Denon, Kenwood, Sansui, Tannoy, JBL, Yamaha, NAD, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|