LABEL: 690 WATTS, RARE WORLD MODEL 110/120/220/240V
HIGH CURRENT, HIGH VOLTAGE DC POWER AMPLIFIER
DISCRETE POWER TRANSISTORS
FULLY SERVICED, WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW, NO ISSUES
Sweet powerful sound, classic Pioneer sound;
It sounds exceptionally good, for 80's design, just as good as Pioneer SX-780, but cleaner, faster and much more powerful.
* Made in Japan, 1989
* Top-Of-The-Line Pioneer system model (non-Elite series)
* Rare world voltage (switch in the back):
Premium components throughout:
huge Bando power transformer, Elna Audio capacitors, heavy duty Toshiba 2SA1302+2SC3281 output transistors, Alps potentiometers, massive heatsinks.
This Pioneer is designed and built better than most stereos receivers made in new millennium, actually it's built like classic Pioneer and Yamaha power amps from 80's, with emphasis on short signal path/simplicity.
* 130 WPC RMS at less than 0.05% THD
* 10 - 50,000 Hz
* Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
* Output: 150mV (line)
* 42 x 17 x 34 cm at 9.1 KG
* CD, Aux1/Tape, Aux2/Tuner, Aux3/Video, Phono MM
* Speakers A,B A+B, Off
* Pre Out jacks (separate amp/preamp stages)
* 5+5 band graphic equalizer/spectrum analyzer (on/off)
* Volume, Balance
* Speakers A,B, A+B, Off
* Headphones jack
Comes with matching Pioneer remote control
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Sony, Kenwood, Sansui, Yamaha, Sherwood, Denon, Nakamichi, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers, turntable in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|