$40 · Rare Vintage Salt and Pepper shakers, Japan, Occupied Japan (14)
14 rare vintages Salt & Pepper shakers:
1. 1930s -1940s Rare Vintage Black Americana Chef and Mammy Maid Salt and Pepper Shakers, with stoppers. These date to the 1930s or early 1940s and they are in mint condition. Their dark black skin glows; the fiery orange hats and spoons make a striking contrast. It is hard to find vintage chef shakers with this pure black colouring. It is more common to see the brown sienna colouring. They both wear white aprons and the backs show nice sculpted detailing of the ties, bows and his trousers. Their bright eyes look shyly to the side with open red mouths. The glazing on these is wonderful! He measures 4 inches tall and she measures 3.75 inches tall.
2. Vintage Aunt Jemima & Uncle Mose Salt & Pepper Shakers F&F Black Americana
3. Three ladies with orange head dress Blue and pink Figures occupied japan
4. American Indian Salt and Pepper Set Busts of Indian Chief and Brave Shakers. hand painted, marked Japan, colourful, elevated on pedestal bases, Chief is 2 1/2" tall, Brave is 2 1/2" tall still has 1 original cork.
5. Vintage Pink Flamingo Salt and Pepper Shakers, Florida Tropical Birds. painted in deep colours of pink and green. Standing with their heads down
6. Pink Knobler Japan Pink Flamingo Salt n Pepper Shakers and and toothpick holder -Florida print in front
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 17, 2016|
|Renewed||October 23, 2016|
|Expiry||November 22, 2016|