COMPACT, VERY HEAVY, WORKS AND SOUNDS GREAT
Sounds fast, sweet, big and very clean, like best Yamaha amps.
The sound quality is totally amazing, considering it's a supposedly budget amp, better than that of new Yamaha top of the line surround models.
Clean in and out, dust-free, smoke-free
All controls were deoxidized ad lubed and are noise-free
* Made in Korea, 1984
* High current 6 Amperes DC amp design
* Premium discrete high end Sanken 2SC2921 + 2SA1215 power transistors
* Built-in 5-band EQ Equalizer
* 65 WPC RMS at 0.05% THD
* Meters rated at 130 Watts
* CD, Phono, Tuner, Aux, Tape
* All inputs except Phono are line inputs, can be used with anything, PC, CD player, iPod, etc..
* Speakers A,B, A+B, Off
* Headphones jack
* Meter range switch
* -20dB Mute
* EQ On/Off
* Volume, Balance
* 17 x 10 1/2 x 4 1/4"
* 22 LBS
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sansui, Sherwood, tube Fisher, Sony, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers, turntable in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|