SONY'S HI-END ES SERIES; PREMIUM CONDITION
WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW
Clean in and out, dust-free, smoke-free.
All controls were deoxidized and lubed and are noise-free.
Bias voltages were set to 3.5mV at power up, per service manual, for best performance, sound quality and amp stability.
* Japan, 1991
* Pure complementary SEPP DC Amplifier
* 50 + 50 WPC (RMS) at less than 0.08% THD
* 75 + 75 watts into 8 Ohm (short term power)
* 100 + 100 Watts into 4 Ohm
* Normal listening level: 1 Watt output
* 5 - 50,000 Hz
* SNR: 87dB (MM), 105dB (line)
* FM, AM, CD, Phono MM, Video, Tape
* PLL Quartz locked synthsizer tuning
* Source Direct mode
* Speakers A, B, A+B, Off
* 4~16 Ohm speaker impedance
* Impedance switch
* 5 way binding posts
* Headhones jack
* 30 AM/FM presets
* 43 x 13.5 x 37.5cm at 8.3 KG
Sony called this Tuner/Amplifier, not receiver.
Has Sony's "Legato Linear" amplifier, running in class "A" mode at lower power outputs, switching to class "B" when needed.
"Twin drive" power employs separate power condensers for class "A" and class "B" modes. Sound is sweet and clear.
Remote control no included; will work with universal remote control or with another Sony remote made in 1987-1996.
See link for manual
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Denon, Kenwood, Sansui, Sherwood, Tannoy, Yamaha, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|