$20 · Various Passive Cable TV Switches, Splitters and Matching Transformers
All items work with analog and digital TV signals on 75 Ohm coax or 300 Ohm twin-lead cables, as applicable.
All are bi-directional, meaning all inputs/outputs below for 1 direction, also work as outputs/inputs in the reverse direction.
All coax connectors below are F-type threaded female.
3 Selector Switches:
1 like new Archer brand model 15-1256 three-way video switch
* with 4 coax connectors
* 1 input can be switched to either of the 3 (A, B or C) outputs (or, in reverse)
* of the 3 outputs (or inputs), the 2 unselected ones have internal 75 Ohm terminations
* in a black metal box with a 2-hole flange on each side for fastening to a surface
* box is 3.5 x 1.75 x 1.5 in. hi
* overall 3.5 x 2.25 x 2 in. hi including flanges and pushbutton switches
2 similar vintage antenna/cable to TV (or reverse) switches
* each with a 7 in. long twin-lead for the input, 2 twin-lead hold down screws for the antenna output, and a coax connector for the cable output (or, in reverse)
* each in a 2 in. square x 1 1/8 in. hi metal box with the antenna/cable selector switch, and a 1-hole flange on 2 opposite sides for fastening to a surface
$8 total for the 3 switches
4 splitters (or combiners) for 5-900 MHz TV Signals:
Each with 1 input and n output coax connectors, where n refers to an n-way split.
Each has 2 end holes for fastening to a surface.
Except for 1 of the 2-way splitters (below), each has a screw for connection to a ground block.
3 Archer brand 2-way (4 dB loss) splitters:
1 RCA brand 4-way (7.4 dB loss) splitter:
$7.50 total for the 4 splitters
Three 300 Ohm twin-lead to 75 Ohm coax (or reverse) matching transformers
* each with a coax input connector, and a 1.5 in. long twin-lead output
* 2 generic dark blue ones and 1 Marsland brand black one
* $1.50 each
$4.50 total for the 3 transformers
$20 total for all 10 items
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 01, 2016|
|Renewed||March 12, 2017|
|Expiry||April 11, 2017|