$165 · YAMAHA RX-595 STEREO AV RECEIVER *QUALITY YAMAHA SOUND*
WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW
All-original, never repaired.
Clean in and out, dust-free, smoke-free.
All controls were deoxidized and lubed.
One of Yamaha's best, has highly rated Linear drive circuit model with excellent powerful sound.
A very impressive amplifier section with great tone and balance, rock, country, classical, jazz anything sounds
good on this unit. Tuner is great as well, and the variable loudness is a really nice feature, also has a Phono MM input.
Please do not confuse with inferior AV model, Yamaha RX-V595, they are totally different inside.
* 1993, designed in Japan, assembled in Malaysia with all-Japanese parts
* 80 WPC RMS at 0.019% THD
* Damping factor: 240 (professional grade)
* SNR: 88dB (MM), 110dB (line)
* Speaker load: 4~16 Ohm
* 17 X 6 X 15" at 21 lbs
* FM, AM, CD, TV, Tape1(Video1), Tape2(Video2), Phono
* All inputs except Phono are line inputs and can be used with anything, PC, CD player, iPod, etc
* Variable Loudness
* 5-Way speaker connectors
* CD Direct mode
* Pure Direct mode
* Speakers: A, B A+B, Off
* Headphones jack
* Rec out
* 40-station memory
* Remote control will be included
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Akai, Marantz, Sony, Denon, Kenwood, Sansui,
Sherwood, Philips receiver, amplifier, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 17, 2016|
|Renewed||October 19, 2016|
|Expiry||November 18, 2016|