WORKS AND SOUNDS LIKE NEW
Clean in and out, smoke-free
All controls deoxidized and lubed for noise-free performance
In 1993-1997 Yamaha released a number of stereo receivers, some with added surround features, that borrowed amp circuit design from big Yamaha power amps (Yamaha M-70, M-80, things like those). Yamaha described that model line as
"High Power, High Performance, Highly Affordable", and for a good reason: they all offer audiophile class sound quality (clean, punchy, musical) in a small package.
These were likely the last great quality Yamaha units, before things started to go downhill, and the quality was compromised too much.
RX-V480 is almost identical to RX-396 and RX-496, but like RX-V490 has added surround features, that allows it to be used as home theater receiver. The sound quality is identical, superb.
The parts used are all premium as well: Bando, Elna, Sanken.
* 65 WPC RMS at 0.04% THD
* Label: 250 Watts
* Damping factor: 80
* FM, AM, Phono, CD, LD/TV In/Out, Tape In/Out, VCR In/Out
* Speakers Main: A, B, A+B, off (4~16 Ohm)
* Speakers Rear, Center: Variable level control (8 Ohm)
* Headphones jack
* Impedance selector switch : 4 Ohm, 8-16 Ohm
* Cinema DSP, Dolby Surround Pro-Logic
* DSP: Concert, Rock, Hall, ProLogic Enhanced, Mono Movie
* Direct PLL Synthesizer Tuning System
* 40-Station Preset
* 44 x 15 x 30 cm at 8.5 Kg
Comes with remote control
I've been collecting vintage stereos for a long time, so trades for old Sony, Sansui, JBL, Kenwood, Marantz, NAD, Rotel, Philips, Nakamichi amp, receiver, CD player, speakers in any condition will be considered.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY - SEND YOUR PHONE# WHEN READY TO BUY
See my other ads - Thank you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|