I am the owner of Kallababy (www.kallababy.com), a local resource/online community for new parents. Since launching in 2016, we have been focused on connecting parents with local small businesses in various creative ways and providing value to both sides.
I would like to pass the company to a willing and able member of the community, so it can evolve and continue to be useful to local parents and business owners. In order to benefit the new owner(s) and our community I want to sell the company now - at its strongest point to date.
I am selling the company in its entirety: physical, intangible assets and all the copyrights. Here is what the package includes:
- 3 studio lights with soft boxes
- 2 wired clip-on microphones
- 1 five-foot tripod for a smart phone
- 1 microphone splitter for an iPhone
- 1 MS Surface tablet with a USB port (made in 2016)
- 1 lifetime licenced copy of the Filmora video editing software
- 2 Promotional banners (1 horizontal, 1 vertical with a 7-foot stand)
- Goodwill (many trustful established relationships with business owners and a great reputation with parents)
- Extensive database of over 1000 local small businesses in the family industry
- Rights to kallababy.com and kallababy.ca domains
- Content marketing know-how with proven audience engagement and increased sales for clients
- Established, loyal and real online audience on the site and social media pages
- Custom built directory-style website with a searchable blog. Both optimized for user experience
We are asking $5000 and it's negotiable. Please, contact for more information. A thorough transfer of knowledge is guaranteed.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|