$79 · Mountain Hardware Men's Superconductor Winter Jacket
I love this jacket but the medium is too big for me! Brand new, tags still on. Sells for $200 in stores! Two others are for sale on another used article website for $120 and $100. This is a bargain!
Comfortable yet rugged, well-insulated and with great stretch, the Superconductor™ is a workhorse of a jacket that will go all over the mountain with you. And if the weather turns and freezing winds kick up, our proprietary Thermal.Q™ 100g insulation will maintain core warmth while the jacket's stretch-woven face fabric and quilted nylon liner cut through the gusty weather.
* Thermal Q™ 100g insulation for unrivaled warmth in all conditions
* Two zip handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
* Stretch woven face fabric is supremely comfortable yet tough
* Smooth nylon quilted liner for comfort and added wind resistance
* Fabric Body: Chockstone™ 50D x 20D Double Weave (89% Polyester, 11% Elastane)
* Insulation: Thermal.Q™ 100 g/m²
* Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
* Apparel Fit: Standard
* Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 665 g
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 12, 2019|
|Expiry||February 11, 2019|