NEW Hape High Seas Wooden Toddler Rocking Ride On
OppenheNim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2016
New in box
Set sail for an ocean of motor-learning excitement!
Made entirely of strong, sturdy, beautifully painted wood, this boat rocker instantly inspires the imagination as little sailors climb inside and start riding the waves forward and back.
The sturdy wooden handlebars make it easy for little hands to hold on tight while strategically placed bumps on the front and back of the hull make it so you never have to worry about capsizing.
It's even detailed with a wooden anchor and a life saver attached to either side!
Rock into hours of active fun, become the caption of a seafaring adventure, giggle up the perfect imaginative-play storm...
Exceptionally strong, safe, and designed easy for parents to assemble, the High Seas Rocker is a beautiful experience little sailors will enjoy for generations to come.
Fun for active play that's so important for big motor development. It will also become a favorite vehicle for pretend play with teddy bear passengers. It was fairly straightforward and easy to assemble and will make a major decorative piece in the nursery or playroom.
* Wooden rocker beautifully designed to look like a boat
* Encourages gross motor skills, coordination, imaginative play
* Set sail for an ocean of motor-learning excitement!
* Sturdy wooden design provides safety and lasting durability
* Detailed with vibrant colors, anchor and life-saver on either side
* Sturdy wooden handlebars make it easy for little hands to hold on tight
* Bumps on front and back of hull make sure boat doesn't over-rock - Never worry about capsizing
* Exceptionally easy for parents to assemble - Detailed, illustrated instructions included
* Assembly requires Philips screwdriver - Not included
* High quality design and construction - Hand it down from generation to generation Teeter-
Totter for up to 110 lbs. weight limit
* Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
* Recommended for ages 12 months and up
Sit on the boat deck, grab the handles, and rock back and forth like you're on the rolling waves of the ocean.
Price is firm.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|