$3,200 · Orbea Ordu M30 2014 new (was $5500 cad)
The Orbea Ordu M30 looks fast - it is fast. Andrew Starykowicz chose an Ordu when he set the world record bike split time for Ironman and Ironman 70.3 triathlon distances. The Orbea Ordu Monocoque frame is fast because the designers consider not only aerodynamics, but also frame stiffness. Power transfer is not sacrificed for aerodynamics. The frame also allows the option of running either mechanical shifting systems or electronic.
The M30 is spec'd with race proven Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed drivetrain components which will guarantee accurate and reliable shifting. Pair that with a highly adjustable Vision/Orbea Monolink cockpit, Vittoria Diamante tires wrapped around smooth rolling Shimano RS-21 wheels and you have a machine built with your race day success in mind.
* Orbea designed Ordu Monocoque carbon frame
* Race-bred Ultegra 6800 11 SPD Drivetrain
* EC/DC allows either mechanical or electronic shifting
* Monolink offers a larger range of adjustment for a perfect fit
* Press Fit BB is low maintenance
Lifetime Warranty guards against defects in material and workmanship
* Eco friendly Paint practices using low-VOC paint systems.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 18, 2016|
|Renewed||July 14, 2018|
|Expiry||August 13, 2018|