Fully equipped 31 foot Class C motor home in great condition . A dream to drive, great for that get away with the family or just the 2 of you for that romantic journey. It sleeps 6 comfortably, but there seat-belts available for 9
- Master bedroom has queen size mattress.
- Passenger side slide-out contains 2 bunk beds
- The couch and dinette convert to beds (probably best for kids)
- One more spot available above the driver seat (again, probably best for kids)
There is a tow kit on the RV and the RV uses regular unleaded fuel. The RV is built on the Ford E450 Chassis and has a 6.8 liter EFI V10 Triton engine with a fuel capacity of 55 gallons.
Too many options and features to list them all but it's got the biggies:
- 2 TV/DVD
- Fridge (propane & electric)
- Electric Awning
- 2 Slides
- Electric & Propane Hotwater. Fresh, grey and black water holding tanks
- Propane Stove
- Under belly storage
- We'll throw in the BBQ and tow dolly (needs work) if you offer full asking
- Will safety if you'd like, but that'll take a bit of time...
1. holding tank heater pads (used when you're winter camping to stop holding tanks from freezing) are shorted out. We don't use the RV in the winter and therefore don't need these
2. The passenger mirror camera doesn't work. I suspect a pinched wire in the door but I haven't bothered to properly troubleshoot.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|